Principal Consultant & Chief Happiness Officer
Leke is an eclectic disruptor and innovator. He has bounced around providing services within education, broadcasting, banking and public sector; the result of which is a very unique service as he brings all of that experience to bear on your specific solution.
Leke oversees creative direction and research at Avatar Execs as well as business development. Leke is a CMI accredited Chartered Manager and holds an Executive Global MBA, CBAP, BCS and PRINCE2 certification.
He’s a dog person.
- National Teaching Award Nominee 2009.
- Learning Trust Educators’ Award Hackney Learning Trust 2008.
- Prince’s Trust Community Impact Award Nominee 2007.
- Toc H Community Award 2007, Lead America Youth Programme Award 2005.
- World Amateur Kickboxing Organisation Bronze Medalist WAKO GB 2008